Conditions and Products Covered:
BERCOMAC guarantees any part of the product or accessory manufactured by BERCOMAC and found in the reasonable judgment of BERCOMAC to be defective in material and or workmanship will be repaired or replaced by an authorized dealer without charge up to our maximum labor rates and preestablished times. For replacement parts only standard ground freight services are covered. This warranty extends to the original retail purchaser only and is not transferable to any subsequent purchasers.
(from date of the original retail purchase):
• Residential use: 1 year
• Commercial or rental use: 90 days
Exceptions Noted Below: the following items are guaranteed by the original manufacturer and have their own warranty, conditions and limited time:
• Tire Chains: 90 days
• Engines (installed in factory on BERCO equipment): 2 years
• Engines (sold separately): Validate with the dealer.
Please refer to the engine manufacturer’s warranty statement included with the unit. BERCOMAC is not authorized to handle warranty adjustments on engines.
Items and Conditions NOT Covered:
This warranty does not cover the following:
• Pick-up or delivery charges or in-home services fees.
• Any damage or deterioration of the unit, parts and or finish of these due to normal use, wear and tear, or exposure.
• Cost of regular use or maintenance service or parts, such as gas, oil, lubricants, tune-up parts, and adjustments.
• Any part or accessory which has been altered, modified, misused, neglected, accidentally damaged or not properly installed, maintained, stored or repaired not in accordance with the instructions in the owner’s manual.
• Repair due to normal wear and or any wear items such as shear pins, bolts, belts, etc.
• Expedited freight fee services for replacement parts.
• Shear bolts and shear pins are to be considered as a preventive measure not as an assured protection, any
damages resulting from the lack of shear bolts breakage are not covered.
NOTE: All warranty work must be performed by an authorized dealer using original (manufacturer) replacement parts.
BERCOMAC’s defective equipment or part must be returned to an authorized dealer within the warranty period for repairs. In the event that defective merchandise must be returned to manufacturer for repairs, freight fees are prepaid and a written authorization from BERCOMAC must be obtained by dealer prior to the shipment. This warranty extends only to equipment operated under normal conditions. To validate a warranty claim, it is the user’s responsibility to maintain and service the unit as specified in the owner’s manual or to have the unit serviced at their dealer at their expense.
The sole liability of BERCOMAC with respect to this warranty shall be strictly and exclusively repair and replacement as mentioned herein. BERCOMAC shall not have any liability for any other costs, loss or damage, including but not limited to, any incidental or consequential loss or damage. In particular, without being limited to, BERCOMAC shall have no liability or responsibility for:
• Travel time, overtime, after hours time or other extraordinary repair charges or relating to repairs and or replacements outside of normal business hours.
• Rental of like or similar replacement equipment during the period of any, repair or replacement work.
• Any communicating or travel charges.
• Loss or damage to person or property other than that covered by the terms of this warranty.
• Any claims for lost revenue, lost profit or any similar costs as a result of damage or repair.
• Attorney’s fees.
BERCOMAC’s responsibility in respect to claims is limited to making the required repairs or replacement without charge up to our maximum labor rates and pre-established times and no claim of breach of warranty shall be cause for cancellation or rescission of the contract of sale of any product or accessory. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.